- Release Date 2010-10-21
- Label Tokyo Dawn
- Catalog TDR10004
- Laurent Garnier: "It's like mister 'dope beats hip hop' having wild sex with 'miss abstract funk' trippin on acid - GENIUS album"
- Simbad (Brownswood): "Sick album, totally fresh! BIG 4 real!!!"
- Dr Motte (Loveparade): "Very inspirational album!"
- Charles Webster (MISO): "Sounds like a really good collection of forward thinking grooves"
- Zero DB (FlOz): "THIS is the shit I should be making, I LOVE IT!"
- Tom Wieland (Compost): "Fresh as the morning sun!"
- DJ MQ (Mixery Raw Deluxe): "A remarkable example for contemporary soulful music far beyong retro-me-too-stylings."
- Jenna G (BBC 1Xtra): "Can't wait to play this at my summer bookings, this will match those lazy beach locations very well!"
Following this success, the great German label, Tokyo Dawn Records decided to give it a new life through a remix version. Enjoy 14 musical repaints of Swede:art's fantastic 'Emotional Colors' by standout producers such as TOKiMONSTA (from Flying Lotus' label Brainfeeder), Andreas Saag (Swell Session fame Sweden), San Francisco funkateer B. Bravo & Duktus (Brownswood Records), Vienna turntablist stars Waxolutionists, Aroop Roy (Freestyle Records), Matt Flores (Farside/Compost Germany), Devonwho (All City Dublin Records), RBMA alumni Kidkanevil (UK) and many more.
The album also features some estavlished vocalists such as Black Spade, Pursuit Grooves or Stray.
MEDIA SUPPORT: Red Bull Music Blog / Bama Love Soul / Gilles Peterson WW Underground / Jay Scarlett / Apple Juice Break Blog / Playground Mag / Soulbounce / The Savage Beat and many more blogs and webzine...