Since 2015, Maz (29) presents his electronic music project and has been attracting the attention of the Brazilian music scene. In 2019, already at Nova Bookings, the artist raised the level of his career, collecting super important shows. During this time, Maz had several sets in the biggest clubs and festivals in Brazil, including: Rock in Rio 19, Lollapalooza 19, Universo Paralello 19/20, Planeta Brasil 20, Warung Beach Club, Laroc Club and Green Valley, to name a few.
With support from the biggest names in the world, such as Bonobo, Black Coffee, Vintage Culture, Keinemusik Crue (Rampa, &Me, Adam Port), Lee Burridge, Damian Lazarus, Bedouin, Matador, Stephan Jolk, D-Nox, Gorje Hewek, Dosem, Durante, Simon Doty, Enamour, among others, Maz proves the sound quality of his productions. The artist is inspired by maintaining a healthy routine, with sports and balanced diet, but especially sports and physical activity, making creativity flow much easier. In addition, he listens to other subgenres to draw inspiration for his productions.
Today, his label Dawn Patrol Records, already has 11 releases with incredible results in the main charts of the world (in Beatport). The label reached top #99 label of Melodic House & Techno of the World, with some successful releases:
- “Luedji Luna - Banho de Folhas (Maz Remix)” #01 Afro House;
- “Maz - Cercley” #02 Hype Melodic House & Techno, in #21 Overall Melodic House & Techno, #17 Overall Hype; #42 Overall;
- “Maz, Galck - Dancing Flavors” #02 Hype Melodic House & Technology, #10 Overall Melodic House & Techno, #46 Overall Melodic House & Techno, #94 Overall Hype and #74 Melodic House & Techno;
- “Maz, Bhaskar - Banzai” #02 Hype Melodic House & Techno, in #8 Overall Melodic House & Techno, in #32 Overall;
- “Maz - Twin Fin (D-nox Remix)” #24 Hype Melodic House;