My Carts


My Beatport

Log in to start using My Beatport!

My Beatport lets you follow your favorite DJs and labels so you can find out when they release new tracks. Log in or create an account today so you never miss a new release.

Create an Account
You're not following anyone yet!

My Beatport lets you follow your favorite DJs and labels so you can find out when they release new tracks. So go follow someone!

View My Beatport

My Artists View All


My Labels View All


Art, Rave Culture, a profound love for music and a good dose of nostalgia. These are the ingredients which make up a good 90% of Producer and DJ Corrupted. The other 10%? Well that’s all in the hair. Championing his sound which he ironically refers to as “Future Fuccboi Jungle” he brings his own refreshing look on bass music. Beats, Electronica, Footwork, Hip-hop, Jungle and jazzy vibes are all key to the sound he brings and loves.

Latest Releases

Stem Player Active
Clear Queue