Absolute Entertainment, Inc.
Privately Held; 1-10 employees; Entertainment industry
January 2012 – Present (2 years 4 months)
• DJ and Video DJ for large scale corporate events around the United States.
Kaleidoscope Music Digital
January 2007 – Present (7 years 4 months)
• Developed marketing plans and strategies for the ever evolving music industry to meet demand for MP3 sales through online distributors and retailers. Administered the conversion of analogue to digital of all 275 master recordings for the purpose of selling music online in over 80+ of the most popular digital stores around the world, like iTunes, Amazon MP3, Google Play, Spotify, and other web based MP3 stores.
Kaleidoscope Music Studios
January 1997 – Present (17 years 4 months)
• Over the tenure of 12 years was able to sell over 250,000 vinyl, 49 releases under Kaleidoscope Music, 18 releases under Kaleidoscope All Stars, 11 releases under Puffin Records, 16 releases under Uniscope Records, 1 release under Busy Beat, sold over 30,000 CD’s, secured top 10 in UK singles charts for various releases, licensed over 20 tracks to various CD compilations, licensed music to EA Sports famed SSX Tricky video game, provided music for the first two seasons of MTV Punk’d and for other various TV shows and movie promos.
• Oversaw all day-to-day operations for artist development and office management of recording studio. Kept up to date with all new technologies and methods for music production.
• Extensive knowledge in the progression of studio technologies from midi to analogue to digital production. Continuously advise, recommend and direct new artists in all aspects of music production and gear.
1996 – Present (18 years)
• Advised and participated in all aspects of running a record company including negotiating distributions deals, licensing deals, artist deals, website design, promotion, marketing, sales, A&R, legal and corporate operations.
• Negotiated with distribution owners and attorney to finalize distribution deals which included territories, terms, and net monies received. Communicated daily with the Presidents of most major distributors in the US, as well as with major dance artists for remix deals, and helped strategize successful promotion and marketing plans.
• Created, produced, manufactured and developed all aspects of in-house design of marketing, promotion and co-op advertising campaigns for all records, CD’s and promotional tapes while effectively coordinating all aspects of numerous regional market specific projects and promotions which involved daily contact with all clients and distributors.
• Researched target market and audience to analyze and develop project plans for the addition of multiple subsidiary labels to meet market demand. While generating over $200,000 - $250,000 in gross sales from 1996 – 2003.
Kaleidoscope Music DJ Services
October 1991 – Present (22 years 7 months)
• Effectively communicated with promoters across the US, North America, South America and Europe for DJ bookings in major clubs. Extensively traveled the US averaging over 180,000 miles and voted in the top 75 DJ’s in the world from 1996 – 2004. While maintaining extensive knowledge and up-to-date on all new technologies in the DJ Market, while maintaining numerous contacts in the industry.
• Voted in top 50 and in top 100 DJ's in the world from 1996 - 2004. Traveling and headlining shows in 9 different countries and DJ'ing at least 300 plus shows per year.
• Currently DJ'ing close to 310 shows per year. With 4 residencies in Atlanta. With longest running nights which include Wednesday and Friday Night as resident for over 7 years.