- Release Date 2010-12-13
- Label Rootknox Music
- Catalog ROOT13
just quickly, this is what i remember from the studio....
- roland jx3p making the chords
- roland space echo of course
- i think we used a roland r8 for most of the drum sounds except:
- a clap trap making... well, the claps... BUT i think it's also sampled into a casio sampler! that is why there is fragments of the claps playing as extra percussion
- clap trap is doing the cr78 noisy percussion sound at recording time
- roland system 100 korg ms20 for the background noises and i think the resonance filters of the ms20 is what's making the feedback sound at the end!
- possibly it might be the trig from the tr707 controlling the clap trap
- i think it's the juno 60 playing the bass line
- most likely a tr707 making the ride cymbal
- a dbx 163 was more or less compressing the whole drum secition
- atari syncing everything ghetto mixing one live recording take down to DAT :)
one thing about the track to be mentioned is that simon hartley, who was previously working with LFO, happened to be in the studio helping us out with the system 100 and the ms20 so i think this time he deserves to be credited on the record!
that's about it i think! good luck !
i'm very curious to hear your mix!